Our Attorneys & Helpful Staff Are Here to Support You
Mazza Law is a family and team-oriented firm that works to deliver the best legal services for our clients. With over sixty years of combined legal experience, our team has the knowledge, skills, and expertise to help you make a plan, protect your loved ones, and preserve your legacy. Clients can expect personal, caring, and dedicated interactions from our legal team, and ethical, thoughtful, and solutions-focused work product.
We take pride in building a work environment that feels like family. Our positive, professional, and balanced work atmosphere enables us to give our best efforts to the work we do. This sense of family extends beyond our team, to our clients. We are grateful for the opportunity to improve our clients’ lives and nothing validates the work we do more than building meaningful, long-term relationships.
No matter what you’re up against or what you’re trying to accomplish with your estate, our team at Mazza Law is ready to walk with you every step of the way toward a favorable outcome.
- Experienced: We have helped hundreds of people resolve issues concerning their estate plan, probate, guardianship, and conservatorship matters.
- Award-Winning: We are proud of the many awards and honors we have received, including “Best of the Valley,” Super Lawyers Rising Star, “Top Private Attorney” and “Clients Choice Award” from Avvo, to name a few.
- Personable: We are a small firm that offers the high-quality services of larger firms, but with a more personal touch. Our aim is to build long-lasting relationships with our clients.
- Solutions-Oriented: We are creative problem solvers who address every case in a thoughtful and strategic manner. We will think outside the box to create the right solution for your unique case.
- Compassionate: Our attorneys takes each case personally and strive to ensure our clients leave feeling satisfied, cared for, and respected.
If you want to be represented by the best and have your expectations exceeded, contact Mazza Law.- Candace N.
We were very pleased with his professionalism and the quality of the estate planning services he provided.- M. Paul
Daniel was helpful and responsive throughout the process and easy to work with.- David F.
I'm very happy with the legal service from Danny.- Chris T.
I highly recommended Mazza Law.- Heather W.